DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
To support our Public Sector clients, Net Consulting has been awarded a place on a number of Frameworks & Agreements that are recognised procurement routes.
At Net Consulting, we are proud of our relationship with the Public Sector.
As an accredited Crown Commercial Service supplier, Net Consulting provides digital services and solutions through many framework contracts including Technology Services 3, Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4, G-Cloud 12 and FATS (D&E).
To find out more and talk to someone that can help, please contact: [email protected]
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 (RM1043.7) is a dynamic style framework with the specific aim of helping the public sector buy, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by procuring the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
- The Crown Commercial Service awarded Net Consulting a place on Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5; specifically:
- Lot 1 – Digital outcomes: teams to build and support a digital service
- Lot 2 – Digital specialists: individual specialists to deliver a specific outcome with defined deliverables on a service, programme or project.
- The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the Government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. It allows you to choose and purchase cloud services covering infrastructure, platform, software and specialist cloud services.
- The Crown Commercial Service awarded Net Consulting a place on G-Cloud 12, the most recent iteration of the G-Cloud framework. Net Consulting has 55 standardised offerings available under the Cloud Support Lot and 4 offerings under the Cloud Software Lot
- The Digital Marketplace allows UK public sector bodies to procure from a broad range of flexible and agile services.
- Technology Services 3 is a Crown Commercial Service framework that assists the supply of managed IT services to public sector organisations.
- Net Consulting has been awarded a place on all four Lots of Technology Services 3 Framework (RM6100).
- The four Lots are divided into specialisms as follows:
- Lot 3a: Operational Services – End User Services
- Lot 3b: Operational Services – Operational Management
- Lot 3c: Operational Services – Technical Management
- Lot 3d: Operational Services – Application and Data Management
- FATS is a multi-participant Framework Agreement for the provision of Technical Support.
- FATS can be used by the Ministry of Defence and wider Government acquisition community for the effective procurement of technical support. This means buying technical support where it does not exist in-house for the following:
- Technical Support: Project-based activities including technical services, concept design and development, in-service support activities and operational support.
- Engineering Support: Task-based activities including Post Design Services (PDS), calibration, analysis and integration.
- Technical Studies: Research-based activities including studies, prototyping and technical demonstrators.
The Framework Agreement is established for use by the following UK public sector bodies (and any future successors to these organisations):
Central Government departments, executive agencies, and non-departmental public bodies as outlined at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations
The Aurora Engineering Partnership has been appointed by the Ministry of Defence (MOD) as their Engineering Delivery Partner for Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S).
The partnership has been formed by QinetiQ, Atkins and BMT and Net Consulting has successfully been awarded a place in 10 categories:
- Asset Management
- Availability, Reliability & Maintainability
- Cyber Security Systems
- Cyber/Security Attack Analysis
- Data Collection, fusion and visualisation
- Networks and Comms Systems
- Platform Systems Integration
- Security Assessment
- SOSA & Capability Training
Cyber Security Services 3 is a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) that allows public sector buyers to buy an extensive variety of cyber security services from pre-qualified suppliers.
- No lots – use the filter system to produce a list of potential suppliers based on your needs
- New suppliers and products (within scope) can be added during the life of the agreement.
- Quality and price assessment can be tailored to an individual customer’s requirements
- An efficient tender process and approach to finding potential solutions, including the option of using a 2 stage competition process and supplier presentations
- Fully compliant with UK and EU regulations