DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
The Application Observability ‘Activate’ and ‘Managed’ services assess performance, health and utilisation of applications used throughout your organisation.
Regardless of whether services are hosted in the cloud or on premises, this user experience management solution will help proactively identify application-based issues including server-side delays, slow database or web transactions, and users or locations affected.
Maximise Your User Experience Management By Boosting Application Performance.
We pride ourselves on supporting you to identify poorly performing applications and monitor compliance against service level agreements (SLAs).
Our team of experts will conduct a deep-dive analysis for application-based incidents and problems, validate the impact of application changes and recommend solutions to optimise user experience management and best performance.
Jump to a Section.
The Application Observability service could be based on the following user experience management components:
- Agent software installed on end user devices
- (Optional) Agent software installed on servers
- SaaS Collection and Dashboard viewing platform
- (Optional) Link to Microsoft 365 platform for Teams Call telemetry
Use Cases and Value.
Objectively monitor performance of Teams and Office 365 applications for users in a ‘work from anywhere’ environment to proactively manage and investigate issues.
Objectively quantify the impact of poor application performance to indicate staff time being lost due to inefficient IT.
Ensure application services provided through Managed Service Providers are meeting performance expectations to optimise staff productivity.
What’s Included? Activate vs Managed.
- Validate the impact of IT changes
- Support Problem Case investigation and resolution
- Cost saving analysis for unused licenses and prioritised tech refresh
- Agent software updates
- Customised monitoring of additional applications
- Customised dashboard creation to provide tailored visualisations to meet evolving requirements
- Custom asset list and installed application information for compliance purposes
- Integrate data into centralised visualisation tools
- Apply remediation scripts to allow remote fixes from the tooling
- Service Desk Integration
Speak with one of the team.
We can help you deploy a DEM service to monitor your user experience. In addition to out-of-the-box applications, we can customise the solution to track specific application transactions for a more granular measure of critical staff activities.
Get in touch with us today if you’d like to discuss your DEM needs with one of our team.
We’re ready to speak with you.