Find your weaknesses before hackers do
Net Consulting’s infrastructure penetration test service evaluates the risk of your IT estate being hacked. Conducted in the same manner as a malicious attacker attempting to hack your network, this service identifies weakness without damaging your data integrity or reputation. The results and subsequent report will identify key areas for improvement and address critical issues while providing remediation advice. Findings are rated on risk, probability of exploitation and business impact.
Why do you need it?
Infrastructure Penetration Testing will establish how well your security policies defend and protect assets, and requires a different viewpoint, tools and expertise than a conventional IT team would normally have at their disposal.
- Identify backdoors and security risks that might previously have gone unnoticed
- Identify areas where cyber security solutions haven’t been optimally installed
- Check services, patch levels and configurations
- Gain enhanced into the vulnerabilities that pose a threat to your digital property and the knowledge required to remediate them.
- Prioritise vulnerability remediation, allowing you to focus your patching efforts towards the most vulnerable areas of your network first.
All our consultants are SC cleared as
We partner with the world's leading
We're ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
We operate on the G-Cloud Technology
Services, Digital Outcomes and Specialists
and FATS frameworks.
We have extensive experience within
both public and private sectors, and a
long history of working within defence.
Awarded a certificate of
commendation by the Ministry of
Defence's Chief Digital and Information
Officer in 2016.
“Unless you’re prepared to run a 24/7 security operation in-house, you’re never going to match what BlueArmour ATD offers."
“Net Consulting go the extra mile. Whether that’s in providing more useful information than requested, or offering a simpler explanation, they add value at each step."
“Net Consulting laid it all out so simply: this is what we’re going to do, this is what you’ll get out of it, and this is what you’ll be able to determine from the results.”