DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
Drive digital transformation in your business with our best-in-class SD-WAN professional services. A secure SD-WAN forms the basis for architecting a secure access service edge (SASE), WAN and security functions. Complete control across your entire network with end-to-end security policy enforcement across the entire enterprise.
SD-WAN Solutions – Secure, Reliable, Cost-Efficient.
Traditional enterprise networking was not built for modern business operations. For a long time, traditional WAN architecture has been complex and static, relying on manual intervention for configuration and not designed for Cloud operation. A rapid increase in remote working and mobile application usage compounds the pressure, not only growing the size of the problem, but also the number of connections to secure.
Network outages and poor performance which is ultimately expensive to manage. Which is now the part where we step in. We’re proud to work with Juniper Networks to provide the best in-house SD-WAN service for you.
Net Consulting SD-WAN Services.
Our team at Net Consulting, can help you deploy a public cloud-based SD-WAN solution to administer, configure, and manage your Hybrid WAN Network (Data centre, On-Premises and Cloud). In addition to SD WAN deployment, we will help with the general roll-out and configuration to best meet your needs and overall business requirements.
- Route application traffic in the most efficient, performant & cost-effective manner.
- Speed up migration to cloud services with single click connectivity to the cloud from your network.
- No more CLIs! Easily translate business intent network configuration.
- No more troubleshooting misconfiguration, build policies that adhere to standards and business intent.
- Build once, standardise, deploy multiple times with confidence.
- Networks made simple: Plug and play!
As a trusted and experienced SD-WAN service provider, our specialist team can help you design and efficiently deploy a managed SD-WAN solution into your business. Following deployment, they will then manage and monitor everything for you. This allows you to free up your own IT team to focus on other matters, safe in the knowledge that your new cost-effective, highly available, secure, performant & resilient network is in good hands.
- Initial solution implementation, including the set-up of sites, policies, and application priorities.
- Proactive monitoring of the network to continually fine-tune its operation.
- Clearly defined process to ensure seamless deployment and fast value realisation.
- Monthly reporting on network performance.
- Ongoing advice, optimisation and maintenance of the solution for undisturbed business.
Benefits of SD-WAN adoption.
SD-WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network) solutions let you finally seize control of every aspect of your network. Centralised network management allows a business to standardise configurations, enforce security policy and utilise multiple connection types intelligently. Ultimately, this ensures WAN optimisation with secure network and application performance for users and their devices.
- Real-time visibility.
- A single fabric that connects on-premises, branch and cloud.
- Intelligent application control.
- Ensure 1000’s of on-premise or cloud applications get the best possible performance in the most cost-efficient way.
- Automated programming allows for numerous functions to be performed.
- Mitigate manual error-prone device configurations.
- Reduce downtime.
- Security that’s built-in from the beginning rather than being an afterthought.
- Enforce standardisation across the WAN.
- Mitigating misconfiguration vulnerabilities.
- Resilience against outages through diversified WAN connectivity.
- No technical. expertise required at the branch office or manual intervention to change configurations thanks to a centralised software defined wan control of the network.
- With no more CLI, it’s easy to translate business intent into a network configuration, setting up new sites and changing architecture without delay.
- Reduce manual intervention.
- Decrease reliance on MPLS links through encrypted internet links.
- Reduce the total cost of WAN ownership.
- Troubleshooting is no longer a time-consuming process.
“What Net Consulting provides us with is a baseline for where we are now. We can achieve our longer-term objectives with this robust foundation of information. It’s key to success, and that’s why we collaborate with companies like Net Consulting to build trust and deliver our outputs.”
“The BlueArmour service allows us to see potential ingress paths an attacker can take into our network, as well as potential data egress paths. The service provides us with critical, prioritised information to quickly remediate issues.”
“Unless you’re prepared to run a 24/7 security operation in-house, headed up by a team of seriously skilled people, you’re never going to match what BlueArmour ATD offers.”
“Net Consulting’s understanding of our requirement was evident through a superb bid and they showcased exactly the right approach. Clearly their Public Sector experience was transferable in terms of this engagement. Their cybersecurity expertise is very strong across the team, right from knowledgeable, technical and engaging leaders, through to their team of Floodlight SOC analysts. Net Consulting were under a very tight deadline, given the fact we needed to complete this piece of work within the financial year. They performed at a significant pace, were very reactive and agile, and never once let their high level of standards slip.”
“Net Consulting have been extremely flexible and willing to work within the demanding restraints necessary. They have also been able to successfully adapt the Riverbed and IBM solution to suit our specific requirements, such as the need for multiple security levels. The solution has been working well for around 2 years now and is a key capability for the MOD’s approach to service management”
“We needed to understand whether our applications could operate from a shared services datacentre. Net Consulting were able to give us the answers.”
An SD-WAN platform uses software to virtualise WAN architecture, decoupling network device
management and control functions away from the underlying data layer, providing centralised
management of networking and security in a unified business internet software-driven fabric.
SD-WAN instantly convergences traffic over multiple WAN carrier types. This ensures superior
availability, improved application performance and service reliability.
Traditional WAN Architechture
Digital Transformation, for all of it’s benefits, has also exponentially increased the complexity that an IT organisation needs to manage. As a result, legacy WAN networks have continued to become more complex, less agile, and overall have struggled to keep up with the pace of demands from today’s digital business.
Traditional WAN VS SD WAN
- Poor WAN utilisation due to difficulties with policy-based routing
- Slow and rigid to configure changes due to box-by-box approach
- Multiple tools required for:
- Provisioning and policy management
- Application visibility
- Traffic analysis
- Packet centric approach to traffic forwarding
- Cloud adoption and the rise of hybrid WANs
- Internet links with business class SLAs
- Network hardware and software decoupling
- Standardised interfaces
Software Defined WAN
- Improved WAN utilisation due to better policy based routing
- Make changes instantly and enforce standardised policy
- Single pane of glass management
- Provisioning and policy management
- Application visibility and diagnostics
- Traffic analysis
- Application centric approach to traffic forwarding
Speak with one of the team.
Are you experiencing challenges managing your network? Then a software defined WAN solution could be the answer for you. Skip the manual and time-consuming processes and go automated with our SD-WAN managed services.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your software defined wan needs so you can start seizing control of every aspect of your network.
We’re ready to speak with you.