DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
Managed IT Service Desk.
Selecting the right ITSM Service Desk for your needs can seem daunting. We ensure you’re able to implement the IT service desk solution that’s right for your needs, whilst ensuring implementation is completed to ITIL best practices to avoid customisation.
The right IT service desk is essential and often forms the central focal point for Service Management. It will form a key part of how your users and customers perceive the service.
Transform Your IT Service Desk Experience.
Implementing the right IT service desk with our industry leading engagement features (Chatbot, Virtual Agent, Slack, Active Directory, Teams etc.) will optimise your organisations interactions and ensure ticket submission routing to an agent is handled effectively and linked with relevant knowledge articles.
Our ‘Managed IT Service Desk’ service will ensure the right data is enabled to deliver a professional end user experience, for example identifying who the users are, where they are based, their contact information and what assets they have been assigned.
Our ITSM consultants will establish a baseline to onboard your knowledge articles, service levels, catalogue services and asset data (including hardware, software and relationships) to give depth and dimension to the IT service desk so that it is tailored to meet your organisational needs.
As part of the enrichment phase, we will identify and build automated workflows and orchestrations that optimise the IT service desk through integrations with wider business services. This will maximise the value derived from your workforce, services and Enterprise Applications. Providing standard and custom reports that highlight the operation and performance of your service, operational, change and transition delivery teams.
- Service Desk – Fully configurable platform that provides an intuitive interface and workflow automation to enable your operators to undertake Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Level Management and Service Request activities
- CMDB – IT Asset Management functionality that allows your organisation to track / manage assets and configuration items
- Service Catalogue – Delivers self-service capabilities to your users in an easy-to-use interface that supports service requests and service bundling
- Reporting – Out-of-the-box and customisable reports that track the performance of your organisation, suppliers and services
- Virtual Agent – Simplifies and enhances the IT service desk experience, providing with a virtual workforce to support the needs of your users
- Knowledge – Central repository for managing and sharing knowledge with your user base, providing users with the ability to resolve their own resources, thereby freeing up resources
- AI/ Machine Learning – Identifies context and meaning through natural language processing to identify intent and commonality in service desk interactions, thus enabling proactive service management and auto-remediation
- Foundation – The heart of the Service Desk, establishing a good foundation is key to ensuring the IT service desk has all the required data to support your organisation
These components are licensed separately, our ITSM consultants can work with you to ensure that your license consumption is optimised.
Use Cases and Value.
Empowering and modernising employee engagement through a consumer-grade user experience in channels such as: MS Teams and Slack; with integrated support channels and AI-driven service management. Manage service desk is a unified platform for improved visibility, efficiency and return on investment.
Improve service efficiency with AI automations that route incidents intelligently and give your technicians all the tools they need to resolve incidents in a single screen experience. This is a rapidly deployable solution that is targeted towards fast time-to-value and end-user adoption.
Rapidly detect service breaches using multiple SLA policies for different business hours or incident categories.
ITIL aligned Change Management process that allows for standardisation, automation and is fully integrated with your CMDB to minimise risk / outages to critical business services. Easily deploy powerful, extensible workflows that ensure rapid service delivery from everything as simple as password resets to as complex as new hire onboarding.
Enhanced agent productivity using powerful chatbots that provide intelligent suggestions and gain powerful insights with AI-driven analytics.
Improved employee satisfaction, using workload monitoring to provide a complete overview of all the work assigned to you and your team members. Ensuring workloads are managed and evenly distributed across teams. Furthermore, improved customer and user experience can be derived through the delivery of customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT).
Make use of automation and speed up repetitive manual processes like employee off-boarding, multi-department approvals and category-based routing. Operations are now simplified and streamlined and driven by the unification of service delivery with IT and business teams on a single platform.
We can provide the following activities as a fully managed service, or as discrete work packages:
- Process consultancy
- Foundation data assessment, migration and integration
- ITIL Framework expertise & consultancy
- Workflow design & optimisation (including HR, facilities, finance etc.)
- Service desk design
- Road-map consultancy & design
- Platform build
- Platform development
- End-end managed service
- Service Desk onboarding
- Service Desk migration
- Service Desk maturity
- Process maturity assessments
- Foundation / Master data assessment, migration and integration
- Asset discovery and CMDB asset integration
- Custom reporting
- Standard marketplace & custom Integrations
- Virtual agent setup and integration
- CMDB consultancy, setup and development
- IT operations management integration
- Training and handover
- Service catalogue creation, development and management
- Service integration and management (SIAM) integration
- Mobile app to track & consume services
Speak with one of the team.
You may know exactly what you want from your Managed IT Service Desk, however you might be struggling to identify exactly which aspect of this broad subject suits you best. Regardless, we have a member of the team ready to discuss the options with you and how they could be implemented.
Contact us today to discuss your IT service management needs so you can start maximising your business value today.