DRIVING DIGITAL VIGILANCE
End User Observability.
The End User Observability ‘Activate’ and ‘Managed’ services provide a way of measuring and understanding how your IT Estate and cloud services are performing from an end-user experience perspective. Whether your users are working from the office, on a hybrid basis, or entirely remotely, our service will capture the information required to visualise service performance, end user experience, and stability.
Maximising Your End User Experience.
Our service is designed to help customers identify the worst performing IT elements and continually prioritise which to address first for the greatest improvement.
Essentially, the service provides an objective way of measuring end user experience and any improvements being made across the IT estate.
Jump to a Section.
The End User Observability service is based on the following end user experience components:
- Agent software installed on end user devices
- SaaS collection and dashboard viewing platform
- (Optional) Link to Microsoft 365 platform for Teams call telemetry
Use Cases and Value.
Objectively understand users’ digital performance in a ‘work from anywhere’ environment to proactively manage and investigate issues.
Remediate commonplace user issues through automation to reduce mean time to resolve and ease IT Service Desk burden.
Objectively track end user experience to validate the effect of initiatives or internal improvements, and to baseline against industry sector averages.
De-risk digital transformation with objective measurement of IT change and mitigate any productivity loss for end users.
Objectively validate the effect of routine IT changes on user experience, application performance or device stability.
What’s Included? Activate vs Managed.
- Validate the impact of IT changes
- Support Problem Case investigation and resolution
- Cost saving analysis for unused licenses and prioritised tech refresh
- Agent software updates
- Customised monitoring of additional applications
- Customised dashboard creation to provide tailored visualisations to meet evolving requirements
- Custom asset list and installed application information for compliance purposes
- Integrate data into centralised visualisation tools
- Apply remediation scripts to allow remote fixes from the tooling
- Service Desk Integration
Speak with one of the team.
We can help you deploy an end user experience monitoring service to understand your user activities and challenges. In addition to out-of-the-box applications, we can customise the solution to track specific application transactions for a more granular measure of critical staff activities.
Get in touch with us today if you’d like to discuss your end user experience needs with one of our team.
We’re ready to speak with you.