How are you measuring the effects of your IT Changes? Are you hoping for the best, or maybe counting the number of trouble tickets raised?
Understanding the genuine impact on your end-users helps you validate IT change in a much more meaningful way that helps you make better business decisions.
As the typical workforce becomes more and more mobile, and hybrid cloud services become the standard application services platform, monitoring from the point of the user becomes essential to maintain visibility into workforce operations.
Understanding the genuine impact on your end-users can be a daunting task, but it’s crucial in helping you to validate an IT change, and it allows you to do so in a much more meaningful way – helping you make better business decisions.
Through our fully-managed Digital Experience Management service, you can hand the burden of end-user experience over to our dedicated SOC team. Freeing up your own IT team to focus on other matters, safe in the knowledge your end-users’ digital experience is in good hands.
- Initial solution implementation, including setup of key application monitoring
- Proactive monitoring and alerting of key application performance
- Application performance problem triage to pinpoint affected locations and platforms
- Software usage report indicating the least-used applications that could have their maintenance reviewed
- Software audit, with specific focus on newly-installed applications to help highlight “shadow IT” where unauthorised software has been deployed
- Monthly report and observations / recommendations